Wednesday 16 November 2011

Wanted

L.O.V.E

I'm dying for this Long Cardigans in Beige. Someone tell me mana nak cari? I've just purchased a dress to go with it. over kan? Ha its must be long cardigan. can cover up my 'asset' :)






 
 
I had cardi in yellow. This cardigan from NICHII and no collection in beige. 

Cardigan is a must-have item if you're wearing a tudung, you would it need when you use a tank top, a t-shirt, or an armless top or dress, and I need to have these cardigan (s)! 

Ha ada blog yang share with us what she looking for and what she found. sought-and-found. canggih! later wawa nak share dengan dia lah. :)

8 comments:

  1. mmg lawokan cardigan beige...akak pun tgh cr jugak...

    cer try tgk sini..mcm kaler beige jek..

    http://www.getgorgeous.com.my/product.php?id_product=4807

    ReplyDelete
  2. lawa sangat kaler beige.. tapi yang akak suggest kan tu ada butang. wawa tak berapa suka..

    ReplyDelete
  3. pandai wawa mix and macth kan style berpakaian..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. pandai wawa mix and macth kan style berpakaian..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh tak ske yg butang eh...nnti kalao terjumpa kat mana2 akak bgtau ya..

    ReplyDelete
  6. @shima: boleh tengok kat internet tiru mix & match diaorang... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @kak gee: thank you.. semalam baru perasan kat alamanda ada kitschen tapi tak masuk sebab en hubby nak cepat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Saw your post from Innit, and I thought maybe you'd like to take a look at a beige cardigan I'm selling. :)

    http://myclosetyourpick.blogspot.com/2011/10/cotton-on-laceback-cardigan.html

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @WAWATASLIMAN

Followers