Friday 11 November 2011

I LOVE Yuna

I love Yuna, I love her style.Yunalis Zarai.

Rasanya semua orang dah kenal dia. singer and song writer. terbaru dia buat album di Los Angeles. Hrmm bestkan. Latest lagi jadi duta Canon, duta Olay and banyak lagi kot. Gila best. Anyway congrats to yuna sebab style dia lain and music yang dia bawa pun lain dari music Siti Nurhaliza or Malaysian singers yang lain. Boleh diterima oleh Malaysian people sehingga yuna banyak menang besar dalam SHOUT Awards. super awesome!

Rasa yuna born to be musician kan. she said "I was 7 and the song was 'Don't Speak' by No Doubt. It was then that I realized that this was what I wanted to do -- music. And also, hopefully touch lives like how No Doubt did to me." time wawa 7 tak sure apa yang wawa suka. menghancurkan makeup mak and sista ada lah. :)

Wawa suka her style, her style is one of the most fabulous style lah kan, shawl, mix & match sangatlah sesuai. which make a stylish impression to her hijab style. But then, style turban yang dia pakai dalah magazine Eh! tu sorry i memang tak minat ok.

Anyway, take a look, and get inspire..













 











Can visit her at:

1 comment:

INSTAGRAM @WAWATASLIMAN

Followers