Thursday 24 November 2011

Katy Perry - The One That Got Away


part of the lyrics yang super touching!!

"I was dreaming you were my Johnny Cash
Never one we got the other
We made a pact
Sometimes when I miss you
I put those records on

Someone said you had your tattoo removed
Saw you downtown singing the blues
It's time to face the music
I'm no longer your muse

And in other life
I would be your girl
We keep full our promises
Be us against the world

And in other life
I would make you stay
So I don't have to say
You were the one that got away

All these money can't buy me a time machine
Can't replace you with a million rings
Shoulda told you what you meant to me
Cause now I pay the price"

Appreciate somebody yang masih ada before she/he gone.. I love everything/everybodies yang wawa ada sekarang.. including katy perry.. :)

one of my favo songs yang wawa akan dengar setiap pagi before pergi kerja... the o o o one...

1 comment:

  1. eh eh samalah entry kita wawa...sukee gak dgn lagu ni :)

    ReplyDelete

INSTAGRAM @WAWATASLIMAN

Followers