Thursday 17 November 2011

"Nuffnang Blog Awards, Here I Come"



Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

Ah! can you imagine that! the prestige awards ceremony by Nuffnang. So awesome! Upon i read the details about the event, i seriously wants to get the ticket to join the event. It would be a once in my lifetime the best experience as a blogger. 

I am itching to go. I pray to gets the ticket. And here is the top three reasons of why I wants to attend Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011.

1- I wants to meet bloggers & absolutely Nuffnagers! Exposure to the nuffnang community must be so enjoyable moment. Meet with new people. I simple love meeting people. I would really love to meet them personally, talking to them in person will open up a whole new perspective me as a blogger. Wouldn't be fun to have blogger friends in different countries? That would be superB!


The bloggers in Nuffnang Asia-Pasific Blog Awards 2009. Awesome!

2- Walk down a red carpet. It's almost like the Oscars for the blogosphere. I really don't want to miss this opportunity because it's part of my dream to attend this award. The Nuffnang Asia Pacific Blog Awards sure was a blast, isn’t it? You wouldn't ask for more. Believe me. 



The Nuffnang Asia-Pasific Blog Awards 2009

3. I want to see and know who brings home Nuffnang trophies!!  I’d love to see and meet these people who make a difference blogging in their respective niches. I would want to acknowledge and give support to my fellow bloggers who worked hard in making their blog stand out from the rest until they can win. It will be cool to see the winners of each categories. The most important thing is to be able to feel their happiness and congratulates in person.






These are my top 3 reasons why I want to attend the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011! Don’t just say, “Wish I can go too”, DO SOMETHING!!! Try to win an invite like me!!!
 
Anyway, no matter I win the tickets or not, I will still be glad that I tried!

Thanks everyone, thanks Nuffnang, thanks blogger. Wish me luck! Sincerely, all the best to all finalists for this year's Nuffnang Blog Awards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

INSTAGRAM @WAWATASLIMAN

Followers